2010-02-19

CNY

Actually i have too much of things to write..
but i just cant elaborate out..too much..no time..hehe
I enjoy a lot during this CNY! Happy ^.^
going out every day or night, except today.
meet lots of friends..happy chit-chatting with them
attended Bin's bro wedding..
and I love 'dry swimming' (Mahjong)~~!
but still don't have own mahjong at home..
My iPod Touch almost gone..home button sink~~~ TT
hope my pig bro can fix it..
My pity grandma fell sick seriously,
during chu 28, sent to K.Kangsar hospital..
Then to taiping hospital again.. 8 days in ICU d..
difficulty in breathing, then doctor gave her injection to let her fall asleep..
until now, still not very stable and unconscious.. maybe she is enough old d..
dad said cant last long by looking from her situation now..
head to Taiping everyday..haiz..worrying and worrying..pity him
and no more ang pao from dad this year..absolved..
and now i'm dying for lots of things...
my proposal for monday, chess exam on wed, mobile satellite exam on thurs..
I didn't touch any of them..really worrying... T T
Hope to get job in Stw..next week only will know the answer..
I cant 收拾CNY心情..really..!! torturing leh... because it is reallllly tooo syok! tooo syok!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment