2010-02-05

Friend's visit

Lala, Teddy and John came to Malacca on Tue..purely for EAT!
So Irene & I planned a few places of food to bring them to..
Popular and ‘Don't Miss' food: 粒粒鸡饭, nyonya laksa, nadeja layer cake, satay celup, putu piring, 粿条仔, that's all for the day because they don't have enough time and space to have more!
Took a lot of pics in John's DSLR..
It was an extremely hot noon and we were always under the sun.
I'm really dark enough already..haiz..
My whitening lotion..u'r important for me at this moment.
Because of that day, my cough getting more serious and serious..consume too much of ICE..
dai sei!
We talked and laughed all along the way.. Happy desu... ^.^

Last but not least, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK D!
Time machine, please tune to Friday and slower down the following whole week...PLS TT


0 comments:

Post a Comment