2010-08-31

Burger


Happy Burger 6th Anniversary??

Flash back..6 years ago, same day as today, after 12am.
We (included me, pepsi, weixing, Dylan, wenwen, david) smuggled out from our hotel to fill our hunger. The only food selling is just Ramly Burger. Ayam special was the one I bought. Went back happily as we can eat the burger very soon. Pepsi was innocent, she was just helping Yeehuai to buy. Hahaha..
Unfortunately, everything turned into dark!! We were welcomed by our coach, as I thought they already went back into room after counselling the first batch who came back early, then pepsi & i were save already.
Mana tau...walau..shocked after seeing him standing there..waiting for us!! so scary nia!
No choice but only approach him & few of burger mates slowly. Haizz..sad story. Our coach asked us to sit there and finished up the burger. My stomach was full of ~#@!#$%, how can I still eat it? Emotionally, I drop tears...so paiseh! whyyyyy?? Then my coach 问了一句经典的话,‘你觉得很委屈?' I accidentally nodded my head. my coach was like..huh?!... after that I shake my head again.. very 'si chun'..
Think until 2am, we just allowed to go back into our room. I was just so sad to be counselled actually :(

But things still need to go through after this, cause we still have performance after this. So..just forgot about it.

Thanks to Ting KOng Boon who reminded us every year! it's so funny and that's one of our teenhood story. hahah!
It would be still memorable after years!

2 comments:

mongbtong said...

actually i hav smtg to ask.... but donno can i ask here o not ...lols....

Yan said...

haha..let me give u answer secretly

Post a Comment