2009-10-14

開心旅程之一(十月10-12日)

终于返回家了!5D4N Ipoh-Cameron-Ipoh-Sitiawan Trip
It's been 2 years++ since I went to Cameron with my family. ^D^

Last Friday, dad fetch me to WengFai's house at Silibin. After that we go to Justin's house at Wah Keong, a familiar place for me because it's where my aunt's house was located few years ago. Justin's dog, Rex(烈火雄心的正嘉颖) is so damn cute! 好客,贪玩又贪吃. It is a clever dog and have a cute action..whenever we ask him to drink water, it just put its whole head into the water pail and hold the water out but not drink! so funny and cute~
After took bath, Justin's mom bring us to 冬菇亭 to have our dinner. Then we went to Jusco to buy some necessities for our trip.

Sat-Monday(days at Cameron)...
We stayed at Fai's dad's company's apartment, opposite of Heritage Hotel.
We have visited 三寶萬佛寺,
Bharrat Tea Plantation,
Cactus Valley,
The Smoke House,
Strawberry Farm, Pasar malam(super cheap vege)...Unfortunately, we didn't visit BOH Tea Plantation. It is really a nice place and should not missed it~~ Not much places we have been to..because we spent quite a lot of time in the apartment watching entertainment show, 慧慈(38, very beh tahan of this woman). The weather was so cold, step on the floor=step on the ice. Because of that, I didn't take bath for 2 days :-P.. Too bad I caught into flu on the third day..it drive me crazily, can't really enjoy on that day :(.
In the evening about 5pm, we went back to Ipoh. My friends decided to come to Sitiawan on the next day, to eat seaf0Od~~ and to fetch me back as well. It's a rare opportunity for me. hehe...Thanks for coming YEA~ After had dinner and yam cha with Justin's dad & mom, we went for midnight movie, Sorority Row at Kinta City. It's a horror and great love movie, and I think I did fall asleep in the cinema. haha... After went back and had flu medicine, straight sleep till 11am next morning...but still felt dizzy until now..!

Around noon, we purposely went to Chemoh to eat 雷茶, it's Hakka tradisional food and I don't think I like the taste so I didn't order that. After that, finally it's time to go back to Stw lu~~ Once reached Stw, I bring them to buy "kompiang" beside Wisma Ganda..haha all 赞不绝口呢!Then bring them to my house(传说中具有机场,网球场,泳池等等的设备。又是一般想得太完美了啦!haha...) then went to Pundut to buy 海产 and then proceed to their "long-awaited" seafO0d at 乡村,Kg. Cina. Our stomach were bloated because too full! Hope you all enjoyed the dinner~ Around 8.30pm, they start to go back to Ipoh lu..byebye and happy holidays~ next week will meeet again..so fast =(

Lastly, really happy to had a great vacation with u all: Justin, Ing Ling, Khar Yee, Weng Fai, Vincent, Evon, Kean Guan & 紫微(correct?). Plan for the next........LOL

More photos will be uploaded in facebook..hehe

2 comments:

uen6ueak said...

she suppose to be 芷薇,but nvm lar...she won't saw this...haha...anyway thanks Seow Yan so much for bringing us to setiawan...this was really a nice and exciting trip spending a good holiday with best friends...enjoy...:-)

Yan said...

lol paiseh...she likes purple ma..so 紫 means purple..not bad lah..she will happy when see that. haha.. u r welcome! Happy Holiday ya!! c ya

Post a Comment