2009-10-25

iSick iStart

Reached Malacca yesterday. Felt headache while in the bus, I thought was just a minor headache, but it getting worser and worser at night. After dinner, a while I get on bed and wanna sleep..about 1 am, realized that Irene was back. Then she get me a panadol, so I eat it and drink a lot of water(thought it will help to emit heat). But who knows feel like wanna vomit after that. Omg..quickly ran into toilet and started to vomit out my dinner(rice, 紫菜.....). Yucks! Really felt much more comfortable after vomit...I'm fine now..just need more rest and healthier food. I think I had consumed too much of rubbish food while at Stw..

Tomorrow is the new start of Delta 2nd trimester. 8am class~~haiz..hardly wake up la! But mostly will drop this subject if manage to register for Foreign Language. And finally admin has called me to sign for agreement. Long awaited agreement and this caused me can't get tuition fees for the whole sem. Hope everything goes smoothly..

New Sem New Start @_@
GANBATE!!

1 comments:

ahboon said...

haha so bad?

Post a Comment