2009-11-03

Null

One week has gone..things that I had done is only memorizing hiragana, nothing else.
Spent quite a lot of money from the first week..eat(most), entertainment, badminton, groceries...
Don't know when only willing to start my study plan again. I think I need some motivation lah!

Koko taught me something which is breaching the law-Jailbreak. Downloaded a tool to jailbreak my ipod touch firmware and follow several steps to complete it. WOW I was crazy with tons of applications which can be downloaded easily from either ipod or comp. Those paid apps can be downloaded for free! So syok...~ kekek

Last Saturday went to IngLing's open house party..at Alor Gajah there..kinda far away from here. Wah her house is big, large compound and car porch. Her house is kinda like a place for entertainment..hehee...With snooker, yoga area, lots of valuable imported China antiques, 古筝...!! large field..still can build one more house on it leh! Bit disappointed because no pool. haha! That place is quite..I like.. *sign of old*

Today suppose to be 3rd A.
Forget about it~ =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment