2009-11-27

HomesIck

Today is holiday! Isn't it??
Make wrong decision...actually I miss everything at home la~
My hope of going back has become soup..sad of it.
Because of test on Monday? or too far? or too tiring?
Especially yesterday, totally cannot tahan..suddenly feel extremely down of my decision.
Even at night gonna go out for New Moon also no more mood. Want to go back but didn't/can't make it. Phoned dad and grumble to him..fa lan zah...why he asked me not to go back?! nearly cry...kakaka...so paiseh. But after grumble I felt so so so comfortable la~~was mostly relieved. This is so called home sick?? No need to be so serious ba..walau... SAPO lai de
I know I will do nothing today...and I don't know how to study the stupid antenna, tutorial questions are different from what I've studied..I cant find any of them in the notes. gonna die..hard hard! big problem! Just hope to do better...wanna pass my midterm..
I going to eat eat and continue with series again. duh~~


1 comments:

ahboon said...

homesick? come home lu~~

Post a Comment