2009-12-01

Today's Incident

As usual, woke up in the morning to attend Japanese class. While on the way to class, received a sms from a friend, he asked me to sign for him, as well as for his gf too. I replied ok without hesitating. During the lecture, when I get the attendance list, I signed for 3 person, xxx, his gf yyy and I. While signing, I wandering will sensei call us from the name list? Thinking on my mind but action in my hand. haha...

bla bla bla...then she took the list and called up student to give example of a sentence. That time my heart started to beat highly...then, first round was over. Thank God.. bla bla bla...then she started to call again..more high now..this time really OH MY GOD! That yyy is called! [SHOCKED!] No one stand up, she repeated a few times, still no one stand up. She started to suspect us..a little angry. Then she decided to check all the attendees. OMG, xxx is called and no one answer again. Arhhh~~~~I was so panic and don't know what should I do. Admit or not?
She asked: "who signed for them?" No response...(is me lah)! If you're not dare to admit now can come and see me later or else they'll be barred(threatening jeh..). Walau...I not dare to admit in the class also..so scared~~敢做不敢当.. Sigh~~sure choose to see her later lah!
Why so sui ahhh...~ actually this class have not more than 40 students. I'm quite daring to sign for them and yet I know sometimes sensei will call student to answer question. And then it happened!

la la la la....after class I straight go to her room. hahaha... went in guiltily and a little pity face and tell her: "Madam, I'm sorry. I'm the one who signed for both of them." ~!@!#%$^%$^&-
Lol...she smiled..probably shocked why is me...maybe I seem like a good student! haha..
Then she told me, I shouldn't help them, this is not help but is harm. They gonna do this again and again..and if they missed the class frequently, they won't be able to catch up and if their result not good then they gonna blame on me. Yeah I agreed what she said and nod my head. haha... Luckily she is quite good and let me go easily. kekeke....

Aih....all my fault for helping them, I mean this class only. :-P
If no sign nothing is going to happen...
What a surprise incident and lesson!

4 comments:

ahboon said...

haha..kantoi!

Yan said...

what is kantoi??

ahboon said...

ask your malay friend.haha.

Irene Low said...

beli good...

Post a Comment