2009-12-18

First 3D movie in my life




First time watch 3D movie in cinema

Really awesome..i'm addicted with the 3D graphic
just like i'm inside the movie with them.. =D
WOW I just love it!
I wonder how good if can watch New Moon in 3D, then i can walk with t
hat guy. =P
Sad to say..watch one time 3D movie is enough to
be broke..
RM12 for movie, RM5 surcharge, RM0.50 e-payment if buy online
All RM17.50!! Luckily the show is long..2 hrs 40 min
Unfortunately I went to watch at late night, 12.40am
I did fall asleep for some moment. hahha..wasted few dollars..
no subtitle...Justin is our subtitle man
4am only reach home |||swt|||
make me dizzy for the whole day..
no mood to study in a small area..S H | T me
library closed..nothing to boost me into study mood..sigh~

2 comments:

Catherine Tan said...

u look so cute with the spec =D

Yan said...

hehe...thx~

Post a Comment