2009-12-16

ITP

ITP briefing today..
Lim way soong briefed us..happy to hear him giving speech again. =P He talked about the steps we should follow.
start submitting CV to itp system website, before 31st of Dec..
so I gonna do it faster after my exam. then will get our support letter from faculty at the early of Jan. But that time we are having semester break. how am I going to take and verified by him? have to think a way.. it's so important to get in time so that we can start mailing to our desired company with the CV that we already submitted. It is just between Jan-March for us to do this and at the same time must get reply from company that accepting us. If not, we are just gonna arrange by MMU itself..no matter where they throw you to, you are not allow to reject the offer.. T_T scary man... So fast until my turn already..dont know how is the work place, where, how am I going to work, anyone accompany me?? all sorts of things bothering me now..

More than one thousands of companies listed in the website..all companies are engineering based company. doesn't matter if we choose other company and not necessary must be in our specific field, as long as it is an engineering based company. many many top companies, well-known and average companies all are there.. koko ask me to gather info as fast as possible, such as intel, altera, agilent, huawei...all big big company. I dont have such 'big head'! but will still try. as I know huawei doesnt offer any internship coz he helped me to ask already..Maxis got..hope to hear news update from him. after exam will be a lot of things to do and do survey..

I remembered during the briefing, LWS still that humorous. haha..
Omg..he shared with us some funny thing...last time a student back from internship and told him, I don't learn anything during the internship, but one thing I've learnt is, I learnt how to photostat, and is 5x faster than you! hahahha...what the...

He is actually giving us advice that INITIATIVE is very important. you must have initiative to learn or keep wanting to learn as others treat you transparently. It's your own duty to do so. On the contrary, the supervisor might be ignored you, thinking that teaching you is just wasting of time as you won't learn much or master within these short months.

Another funny thing is, normally, student will get paid of RM400 and above.. unfortunately, some students gonna work for FOC..he said. that is just too pity. BUT, you should feel grateful because there is still company to hire you, they still admire you. You should appreciate and feel thankful to them. hahahha...right. Our aim is to learn something which we cant experience in uni life. work in team and communicate with others and deal with all sorts of problems. yeah~!

Alright, it's time to begin my studies. But I know I won't start...swt||| sigh~~~!!! kill me pls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment