2009-12-15

My days

I used 2 days for setting up a blog. It's kinda hard on setting up a proper blog. I'm not good in doing such thing. Search a lot from google and learnt a lot on how to place and change a single word, menu, functions of widget..... 2 days sticking my eyes in front of laptop..except eating, sleep, and go out. Insomnia summore! haiz! My eyes cells really like dying, headache. Why I wanna torture myself? but not for studying! sigh~ Lol.. It's not officially to publish yet.
Excited by my sis.. I think of doing a small business lately..sell mask, isn't too late now? =.= Import from taiwan, searching for taiwan wholesaler, waiting for their price. Wholesaler in M'sia is still too expensive.. Popular facial mask in Taiwan, My beauty diary, Scheming mask, and some eye mask.

Went back to Stw last Fri night, till Monday morning. Sat and Sun doing blog thingy. Sun evening went for Bin's sis's wedding...fully vegetarian. wow..it's my first time had vegetarian wedding dinner. Not really get used to it..can't eat much..sry yea..heh.. No doubt, his sis is really pretty! super fair.. up side down from Bin. wahhaa...but Bin is cutter. His youger sis is pretty too..and hotter. =p His bro is going to marry during CNY, chu 4. That I saw a gal which very familiar at the dinner, she went to MSSD with me before, know she's 1 year older. But I cant remember what's her name. So ask her to introduce again...OH!! and she is bin's future da sao...omg~stw is so small. haha

Yesterday morning, 6am(so early..T.T) went for dim sum at 大洋. Not bad..and had a relaxed morning tea. Then after came back wait for course registration. Unfortunately, can't get to register 1 tutorial class. Sh*t. Timetable very pack on Wed and Thu(if got lab)...continuous non stop for 7-8 hrs~! GG liao..
Had our Japanese class party at 12 noon. Is at ACR 2nd floor but Bin told me CLC 2nd floor. causing me walk here and there like sapo..walau...~ Our teacher cook for us, got spaghetti, sushi, fried hotdog and popiah, sandwiches(ham+cheese+egg), cake...not much choices but all the food was just so delicious! yummy yummy! she said all that is her daily cook. ohh... and we get to know essay topic for final exam, although she didn't say..but the hints that she gave I can guessed it. haha...thanks teacher~

Until today...I still haven't start to prepare for final..why am I so lazy already! haizz...I wanna study already! After finish last episode of FuGuiMen, I must concentrate d! Still got lots of things need to prepare...need to submit CV to MMU before end of this month. No idea how to do now..hopefully after final I can manage to do and submit it before due date. Then gonna start to find company for internship d. Gonna do research, gather info...koko suggested me a few company..after final only go for it. Not free to 'fan' now.

Final is on 20th and 24th. Can't go to Sg..sob sob..if go on 24th i'll definitely become roti canai at kastam there. Looking for activities or go back hometown lo~~

Later have to go to ITP seminar, will be conducted by my beloved lecturer~~Dr. LWS~~yes! hehe

3 comments:

ahboon said...

i go on 24th too...

Yan said...

how come? but u go by plane~~can i smuggle in...

Irene Low said...

bird... u fly go la... aiyo! :P

Post a Comment