2009-10-20

Feel X

Currently don't really have mood, don't know why..I cant even pass my stage. Feel that my life is just inside a small circle and turn around endlessly; cant find the way out; bang wall..!

Today is Tuesday, few more days will be a new semester..don't have mood to handle it; worry I might ruin my future uni path :(. Few more days result is going to release..really feel nervous, worry that I'll fail one of those subject..have an unusual thinking :S. I don't want to face this..~~ bless me..

Although I'm having same daily routine, wake up->go to shop->breakfast with dad->work->online->movie->.......->exercise->dinner->........->sleep, but it is better than going back to face my new semester. Worrying that I may not able to pass through, face something that I don't wish to face... (WHAT THE...AVOID IS NOT THE WAY TO HELP, STUPID!)

Anyway, I know that I shouldn't think so negatively. Must always believe that I can do it. Explore something new and interesting in my life.
GOGO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment