2010-04-03

Title-less

Let me recall what i have done in the past few weeks.
During my birthday that week, my MMU frens no celebrate with me, but i dont mind, coz we are busying for midterms until 17/3 (COMM E). After that we went to 13 state coffee at Jonker and McD till midnight.
During that few weeks, I ware struggling for my internship, not struggling which company to choose, but is struggling or company to reply me. Keep on send out emails to companies. Finally, just in time, in fate, the SBIC replied me, telling me that he wants to hire trainee. After quite a lot of discussions, just this week, i received Training Pass and Internship agreement from the HR. I'm so happy! with allowance S$600. But i must do my best during the training, gonna prepared before going for intern. Impress them and leave a good record. I MUST!
Nothing special already.
I'm be very busy from now..5 Assignments: EEN hardware, BHM report, ECP hardware, Mobile, DSP. haiz...will I be able to complete all of them within the time given?
I'm very lazy..wasting time. Never figure out how to do. Chop myself.
BYEBYE

0 comments:

Post a Comment