2010-04-03

Need a Touch touch

I can't wait to have an iPhone or at least an iPod Touch now! Since my iPod touch home button stucked, I don't use it anymore until now. I kinda miss it. I need it. My purpose of having it is not gaming, but is online, mail, dictionary, googling, many useful thing which I can use. It suits all my conveniency! Especially when I travel. Will be going for industrial training in Sg in the coming June, I need it. T_T I sure will save at least S$250 per month, after 4 months, it will turn into S$1000 = RM 2300. It's roughly enable me to purchase an iPhone 4G already. kekeke.. I'm really goes into it now. crazy stupid wasteful

4 comments:

Catherine Tan said...

aiyor,memang miss apple.

Yan said...

catty~ it's nicer than everything. hehee

Catherine Tan said...

I wanna get one too,sponsor me some XD

Yan said...

hmm..sell ur couch tote!

Post a Comment