2010-07-26

My weekend

Sat,
A dog visit to Sg. So Weng Weng and I met him at Jurong Point. Jurong POint is one of the shopping centre that I like, especially the small shops at old part there. The clothes selling in a cheap price, S$10, S$15..spent about S$50 on that day. Sigh~ but happy..bought all the things i like. Then we had our early dinner there, about 6.30pm we went back. "sour feet" on that day!

Sun,
Onemillionstar registration and audition at City Square. Supposed will go and watch if 10 accompany. On that day she told me she is lazy to go so far, then invite me for steamboat buffet for lunch. 4 of us, Linda, 10, ah pi & I. Can say taste very nice, we ate from 1.45 till 3.30..my stomach was super full...no empty room for worms growing..awh~! I gonna keep fit already..by skipping lunch :S hear first..keke..

乐乐锅 at Tiong Bahru
Price list
p/s: photos grabbed from Google images...
quite pricey huh! but the tomyam and chicken soup are very delicious!
worth of going..and I felt thirsty after eating that.
about S$24 per person...
next time should think twice before going out with them. kakakaa.. maybe this is the way of releasing stress for working ppl?

After that we walk back to Tiong Bahru Plaza, it's very small..not syok enough for shopping. haha.. Went back at about 5.30pm. Swimming...but still seems full and not digested yet :S No more dinner for that night. ^.^







0 comments:

Post a Comment