2010-07-12

oH sHIT iS mONDAY

OH SHIT IS MONDAY! not only this.. TODAY IS ALSO SHIT

I was delighted and go out earlier than usual this morning, guess will be reaching earlier than other day. When reach bus stop, waiting for bus 74. About 5 mins later, I saw bus 74 came, go up happily. But somehow my bus should turn left at the first junction, but it didn't. Oh shit~ I approached the auntie driver and asked what number is this bus. She told me 174!! Ahhhh..I saw it 74 and i'm quite sure!! I'm so blur or ghost cover my eyes? kakakak
Make me walk back to the other bus stop and wait for 74 again. After got into the bus, 1 stop before MRT station, the bus start beeping..dont know the sound from where. Th bus driver also cant check it out. It is then drag till MRT station, things doesn't goes smooth on my mind, I decided to alight and take MRT for better security.
Normally I can reach with just a bus 74, but today need to transfer for 2 times. sui ah...doesn't goes smoothly..

Again, i'm late to work. kekek...luckily supervisor haven't come. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment