2010-07-19

oH sHIT iS mONDAY 2

It is Monday again~~shit!
after 2 days of unpay leave on Thu and Fri, I had a long holiday. It's fun and tiring, but I love it!

Back to Wed night,7pm, took bus with Wenwen to KL. Then Weixing come and fetch us to Prescott Hotel, which stayed by whole team of band members.
I was super excited & happy to meet with my buddies, miss them much!! erenee honestly said that my face grow bigger, body no change. hahha..I knew it! All Wenwen's bread's fault. We went to supper until 2.30am, then went back to Hotel zzz.

The next day, we went for bakuteh nearby, it's nice, thanks for erenee and her ah neh for giving direction. Then we headed to Stadium Melawati to give our biggest support to beloved Nan Hwa Band. They really did a great show. But they failed to get rewards as they deserved. All of us were quite calm, and yet we are disappointed with the judging system again. Anyhow, I love NHBand the most, and their hard work.
On the way back, we stopped at McD to have GCB. It's very nice! Reached home at 11pm++.



















Friday, as usual, stick at home, had breakfast with dad, settle bunch of things. Night yam cha with my Cat, ChangE, Teddy.
Sat, today a bit special. Mum dragged me up to go for morning exercise at 'Ten Word Road Church'. Although sleepy but I'm happy to do some exercise. :-P
An aunty, someone's mum, keep on praising me pretty. Omg..i'm aunty's vege, I knew. Maybe because she don't have daughter, still wanna introduce me to her son, said one of her son don't have gf yet. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I should treat her yam cha for the praise huh? Back to usual again, breakfast. Trimmed front hair, facial..dinner. Nothing special already.

Sunday, back with ah bin's uncle's car. At first say 7-8am depart, then dragged until 12 noon. Arhh...lol. Reached home very late and get to bed as quickly as possible. Tiring journey.. but thanks a lot for sending me home and 2 meals.

p/s: will upload photos of our gathering soon ^^

6 comments:

Catherine Tan said...

hahahahaha,yes you gotta admit that u're pretty
love ya :D

Yan said...

ahahaha..it is aunty's eyesight k!

mongbtong said...

suddenly feel so stupid and crazy after saw the GCB adv u posted.i mean the drive thru ..... :P lols

Yan said...

aiyoh.. ya! i forgot to write about this. first time saw so stupid drive-thru action. next time must record as a video

mongbtong said...

do u think still got next time .. lols....
next time is ur turn .....

Yan said...

Ok, if we able to go to jb then only i drive. else no way

Post a Comment